Radiation Tolerant, Photo-Transistor Hermetic Surface Mount Optocoupler
Skyworks Solutions Inc.
The OLS249 consists of an LED that is optically coupled to an N-P-N silicon photo-transistor, which is mounted and coupled in a custom hermetic Surface-Mounted Technology (SMT) Leadless Chip Carrier (LCC) package.
The low input current makes the OLS249 well-suited for direct Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor (CMOS) to Low Power Schottky Transistor-Transistor Logic (LSTTL)/Transistor-to-Transistor Logic (TTL) interfaces.
- High CTR
- Small package size
- High reliability and rugged construction
- High reliability screening available
- Radiation tolerant
- Current - DC Forward (If) (Max):40mA
- Current - Output / Channel:50mA
- Input Type:DC
- Mounting Type:Surface Mount
- Number of Channels:1
- Operating Temperature:-55°C ~ 125°C
- Output Type:Transistor with Base
- Package / Case:6-CLCC
- Rise / Fall Time (Typ):25µs, 25µs (Max)
- Supplier Device Package:6-CLCC (6.22x4.32)
- Vce Saturation (Max):300mV
- Voltage - Forward (Vf) (Typ):1.8V (Max)
- Voltage - Isolation:1500VDC
- Voltage - Output (Max):40V